Wednesday, January 17, 2007

First Lesson

Yeah!! This is my first blog in life, ha ha. My friends should quite surprise that I created this blog is for educational purpose. On 12/1 morning, I went to the MB362 class. I am so sorry that I went in late for around half an hour, so I feel quite lost in the first 15 mins, (Ha ha). And I think I had missed some informationL. Hope I won’t be late again in the subsequence classes.

This class is very interesting and informative. In the first lesson, I had received some information and knowledge in information technology industry. I also learned how to analyze market in different angles and subsequent effect which are caused by a cause, for example, why can Amazon be successful? Is there any business was affected because of creation of Amazon? How those businesses can survive under this situation?

Because of this module, I am able to know two friends who are also my group mates in first presentation, Neo and Tian Yi. I feel that both of them are very knowledgeable and aggressive in doing business. Yah, I also want to set up my own business in engineering industry in the future, but now they help my to explore another view of doing business, through internet and information technology. It motivates me to learn more things on information technology. J

Another thing to share with you, if you did purchase New Strait Time on last Friday (12/1), there is news on page 26 in Home section which is relevant to this module. For your information, if you did not buy that day news paper, I will typed out all important points in the next post. J

To be continue………….

2 comments:

cellprof said...

I look forward to your personal interpretation (not word-for-word) of the ST article.

Neo 梁威武 said...

Well, you can access NTU database, Factiva and then type in the title of the report to find the report. What is the title?